- Using a string line, spirit level or laser level, mark a line at the desired height for the artrack fixings.
- Along the line, mark out your fixing positions. If mounting on masonary or concrete use a 5mm masonary bit to drill pilot holes (1).
- Once the fixing holes are marked and drilled you then need to attach the fixing clips to the wall (2). Different wall€s will require different wall anchors depending on your surface, Plasterboard = Wall Mates + Screws, Concrete or Cavity Brick = Wall Plugs + Screws, Studded Wall = Wood Screws.
- Once your fixing clips are mounted to the wall, simply install your track by pushing the track onto the fixing clips (3).
- Make sure the track is secure on the wall before attaching your hanging accessories.